Influenster badge

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Vaseline Spray & Go moisturizer!!

I received this full size sample of the Vaseline Spray and Go moisturizer in Cocoa Radiant from Influenster as part of the #VivaVoxBox. This is an aerosol spray can of lotion that literally dissipates within seconds. I used this on my whole body after showering and also had my daughter (who suffers from extremely dry skin) use it as well. I thought this would come out similar to a spray sunscreen however it is much lighter and really does absorb well into the skin fairly quickly. I noticed that my skin was moisturized and felt really soft after using this. The scent is light and pleasant and I am happy to say that my daughter definitely noticed a difference in the amount of moisture in her skin as well after using this. I have to give a big thumbs up to Vaseline for this new product. Not only does it work but it works well and it is very very easy to use! It is light, not greasy and the moisture lasts and lasts. Thank you Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this new product out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment