Influenster badge

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Influenster Viva Vox Box

I just got my Viva Vox Box from Influenster the other day and whooooo hooo... Am I excited! It came in the mail and it was a heavy box!! I was very excited to see all the products that came with it too!!! Just take a look at the stuff inside!!
Just to give a run down, Included in this Viva Vox Box were the following products: Vaseline Spray & Go moisturizer in Cocoa Radiant - 6.5 oz (full size) Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths - 25 ct (full size) 2 Pure Ice Nail Polishes - It's Complicated and After Hours (full size) A full size packet of Montagne Jennesse Manuka Honey Peel off Mask (full size) and a NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Color in South Berry Ferry 0.7 oz (full size) There was also a Fuel Rewards Network by Shell card and brochure that offers savings on Gas, dining and more! Over the next few weeks I will be trying all of these products out and giving you the honest low down on them! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment